Requirements for your scheduled appointment upon reopening after COVID-19. Zoe Grace Salon Reopen date is 5-26-20, ing the appointment requirements HERE
COVID-19 Pandemic – We Are Here for You
This is a time of great uncertainty and we want you to know that we are doing all we can to take care of our staff. The most important thing is to follow the CDC guidelines to keep us all safe and healthy. Through this time and when this is over, our staff and I will be here for you. Please allow us to offer you value while we are out by ensuring we have the correct email and phone for you. You can create or update your login with us HERE.
Want to Show Your Stylist Some Love While We’re Apart?
Many of our guests have asked how they can support our staff during this time. Here are a few things you can do to show you care.
- Buy an E-Gift Card and use it with your favorite artist when we open back up. Anyone who purchases from now until we open will have first priority booking when we are cleared to reopen.
- Leave a review or share a photo and tag Zoe Grace Salon along with your favorite team member on Facebook or Google.
- Like and Repost what we share on our Social Media Pages
- Pre-book your next appointment so we can pamper you on the other side of this.
- To preserve your roots while we’re away, don’t box-dye, try our Style Edit Root Concealer Spray! FREE Sanitized Shipping to your door.*
- Order any of your favorite products HERE or email us for any items not yet listed and we’ll send it.*
We are thinking of you during this time and wish you and your families well. Be safe, be healthy, and we look forward to seeing you when this passes. Thank you from all of us at Zoe Grace Salon.