We want to help you build a career with our team doing what you love!
Zoe Grace Salon & Med Spa is a team-focused, supportive, honest and fun work environment. Our purpose is to make every client feel beautiful and confident in who they truly are.
We’re looking for new and experienced hairstylists that are fun, friendly, and radiate positivity.
At Zoe Grace Salon & Med Spa, you can expect:
- An upscale and fast paced work environment
- A defined career path
- Competitive pay
- Holiday and vacation time
- Supportive coworkers
- Consistent growth opportunities
* No high rent cost, marketing or other start up and extensive ongoing costs, no answering calls outside of work hours.
Current Positions Available
- Guest Service Coordinators
- Hairstylist for our Associate Program
- Nurse Aesthetician
Zoe Grace Education Program
Cosmetology Associate Education Program is a type of training program that provides students with the fundamental knowledge and practical skills required to work as a cosmetologist. It is advance academy training such as you would receive through a Masters Degree program of Cosmetology. Classes are usually held in a hands-on, interactive environment and include both theoretical and practical components.
For Zoe Grace Associate Program, you can expect:
- Cosmetology Associate Education Program is a comprehensive training course for aspiring cosmetologists.
- Covers a range of beauty and grooming services, including hair styling, coloring, cutting, chemical treatments, skin care, and makeup application.
- Prepares newly licensed cosmetologist for high end salon entry-level positions.
- Usually lasts between 3 to 12 months.
- Taught in a hands-on, practical environment.
- Combination of theoretical and practical training, including classroom instruction, demonstrations, and real-world, experiences.
- Emphasizes the development of technical skills, creative abilities, business skills, and understanding of safety, sanitation, and professional practices in the industry.
- Suitable for current and recently graduated cosmetology school students. As well as cosmetologist who desire career growth and mastery.
- Did you know? 93% of apprentices who complete an apprenticeship
retain employment, with an average salary of $77,000.
Great Salon to work at. (Current Employee) - February 12, 2021
"Zoe Grace is a great place for someone to work, the owner truly cares about all of her employee's both at work and outside of work. She trains all of the stylist once a week on anything we need to know and makes sure that we understand it."
Salon Team and Advance Training Hairstylist - June 20, 2020
"I finally have financial freedom and am making more than I ever have as a hairstylist in Cincinnati or Northern KY. I continue to grow and get raises. Also, Education, culture, opportunity, team I work with."
Salon Education - Cosmetologist - December 6, 2019
"We receive personalized coaching and encouragement to be the best we can personally and in our careers. Our coaching is focused on growing technically in our cosmetology skills, growing financially with our take home pay and growing professionally by building our integrity. In my experience we receive the best education in Northern Kentucky."
This is a hairstylist and cosmetology career opportunity of a lifetime!
DOES THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD FIT?
We want to invest in you! You will be a full time employee, not an independent contractor. You will receive guidance for long term success in our company.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Click the Apply Now button below and follow the prompts from there!