Ella King, Founder - Zoe Grace Salon
Nationally Known Hair Colorist & Top Educator for Keune Hair Cosmetics Now in Northern Kentucky!
Ella is passionate about her customers and strives to give each of her clients a pampered experience in an upscale salon atmosphere. As a problem solver for difficult hair, Ella’s attention to detail makes sure every client looks and feels their absolute best!
Starting her career in 2002, Ella recently opened an upscale, full service salon in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky. (Career opportunities - click here!)
Ella travels the country not only to teach other stylists, but also to grow as an Artistic Stylist and stay on top of the latest hair care industry techniques and trends for her customers and stylists. Ella recently traveled to DKW salon in Orange County for training on Natural Beaded Rows™ Hair Extensions.
George Alderete, North America Creative Ambassador for Keune Haircosmetics, personally trained and worked with Ella to achieve her advanced certification in Keune Hair Coloring. Ella is a nationally known hair colorist and top educator for Keune Hair Cosmetics.
Certifications & Achievements
- Personalized Training from the Top of the Top in the Beauty Industry
- Selected as Keune Artisan (Educator) in 2012
- Holland Certified Advanced Academy Trainer for Keune Haircosmetics
- Mentorship with George Alderete
- NBR Extension Specialist trained in Long Beach California
- Brazilian Blowout Smoothing Treatment
- Hot Heads Hair Extensions
Ella Travels Regularly to Teach & Learn
Began career at Michael's College of Hair Design
Served at an Upscale Salon in Crestview Hills, Kentucky
- Achieved Master Designer Level
- Served as Salon’s Lead Educator Mentoring Stylists to be the Best in Greater Cincinnati
Opened Excellence by Ella inside Salon Concepts in Florence, KY
- Single-chair salon to provide the type of service that Ella knew her clients were looking for
- Set and achieved her own business goals leading to Zoe Grace Salon – Opened in August 2018!